Tuesday 12 March 2013

Un petit voyage à Paris

In January, I spent a weekend fulfilling a dream and visiting Paris! It was honestly everything I had hoped for, the architecture was stunning, the galleries were amazing, the food is delicious, the people were delightfully rude. What an absolutely wonderful place. I used the old classic 'it will give me inspiration for my art' line on my kind parents to justify this trip as my birthday gift, so I guess I should share a few of these inspirational photographs. I'll not bore you with a load of me 'here's me beside a statue...here's me eating a macaroon...' type photos (okay-maybe I will include the macaroon photo) so here is just a few snaps of general Parisian loveliness. 

 Centre Georges Pompidou

 Passage Verdeau

 Treats in Passage Verdeau

Notre Dame de Paris

 Musée du Louvre

 At the bottom of the Montmartre Hill, Sacré-Cœur Basilica


 Place de la Concorde



                                         La Tour Eiffel                                    Galeries Lafayette

 Statue at Palais Garnier

No comments:

Post a Comment